mandag 25. mai 2009

New kit "Dottie Cool" - Freebie

I have had this kit laying around and decided now was the time to get this up and posted and ready. Well, here it is. Also, it's now named and thanks to those that gave name suggestions. I ended up going with "Dottie Cool", I think that one fits pretty well. Naming kits are not my strongest side, I have to admit.
I will also be posting some new layouts these next couple of days, and keep your eyes open for the Half Baked Girls blog train! It's being released on June 1st!
Well, here's the kit! Enjoy, and as always, I would love to see what you create with it!


Download Part 2



And an add-on alpha! This is my first full alpha, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :)



9 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    SvarSlett
  3. thanks!!!
    it's perfect for summer photos :)

    SvarSlett
  4. It's colourful, bright and cheery :) Thank you for sharing!

    SvarSlett
  5. Such great colors! Thank you so much! :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Darn! I kept telling myself, "Don't do it! You have enough alphabets!" but yours were too cute -- I couldn't resist!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    SvarSlett
  7. what a cute kit! thank you for sharing!

    SvarSlett