fredag 1. mai 2009

Snips and Snails Mini kit freebie!

Here's my freebie mini kit! Hope you enjoy it. I am thinking about trying to make bigger kits... Actually, I am not thinking, I am working on one. It's called "Lily" and it will be my first girly kit! I am actually enjoying a little pink and flowers! I hope to be able to release it sometime in May.

Anywhoo, about snips and snails. I started off with this kit wanting it to be a total boy kit! I now see that it's not the best as far as the animals go, they are quite different. But all boy-ish still. I hope some of you will however be able to use it.

I did give it a go myself and whipped up a layout last night. Here it is:



So, instead of beating around the bush, here's the kit preview and download links!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you very much for this fun kit

    SvarSlett
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    SvarSlett