lørdag 20. juni 2009

JM Blog Train - Forest Love

Yay for blog trains! Justmommies.com have some awesome kit designers, and we just finished another blog train. This time Forest Love kinda theme, and there's some awesome kits in this train. Make sure you go pick them all up!

Here's my part. I tried to make it a fun, sweet, kind of whimsical inspired forest theme. I hope you enjoy it. If you do create something using it, I would love to see what you come up with!



You can download my part HERE

Make sure you go pick up the rest of the awesomeness! You'll end up with a HUGE kit, not only for free, but that is super cute also! What can beat that?

Twinkle me Pink
Gabinala Scraps
Snips and Snails Scraps
Jewel Scraps <---You are here!
Tickle-me-Designs
MommaTrish Designs
Dizzy Scraps

7 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you very much it it lovely.

    SvarSlett
  4. Love the papers you designed for this kit - they are awesome. Thanks!

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful part, this kit is fabulous with beautiful papers and elements, great kit, thank you very much for sharing. Bye..

    SvarSlett