tirsdag 16. juni 2009

Summer is here!

And I've already been gone on vacation! We have more short vacations to come this summer, so I might be MIA for a week here and there.

I know I promised a new blogtrain and it's coming! We had to re-schedule the release date, but hopefully we can get it started sometime this week! So make sure you check back often. It's a sweet train and absolutely worth picking up!

Of course there will be another train from the Half Baked Girls! But that one won't be released just yet.

I am also happy and very proud to announce that I will be a guest CT over at mITSYBELL Designs, she has some amazing and adorable kits! They are so detailed and beautiful. I am so excited to work with her stuff, and even more excited to show them off to all of you! Make sure you go take a look at her blog to see her goodies!

I have some layouts that I will be posting here ASAP, I just need to get updated on everything. Going away on vacation without internet connection is rough I tell you! I feel like I've been gone for a month! *lol* And to top it all, my son is going in for his 1 yr portraits tomorrow, take two! Monday wasn't the best day for him appearantly. Cross your fingers everyone that tomorrow is better!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar