lørdag 25. juli 2009

News!

I am so excited to say that I did apply for an opening over at Enchanted Studio Scraps! They are having a designer call and requesting a mini kit from all the designers that are applying. I entered mine yesterday, and was pretty happy with the outcome. I did also create a QP with it to make sure I could scrap a decent LO with it. I usually have a hard time using my own kits but I did pretty well with this one I think.

If I do get accepted at ESS I will make this mini kit a whole full kit, if not I might add it to my blog as a freebie for a while until I apply at another store I'd like to sell at. You know me, I'm picky *lol* The QP will no matter what end up as a freebie on my blog, so keep an eye out for it!

And, some more excited news! Are you ready for August 1st? The Half Baked Girls blogtrain will be released and my part is done and ready! We are continuing the theme from last month, which is "Book of Me". That also means, if you did catch the last train, you'll end up with a super huge awesome freebie kit if you collect the parts this month! Woohoo! :)

So, what else. I joined the JM Collab kit, and here's a sneak peak of my part, I made a paper pack!

I'm not sure when this will be released, but everyone were to have their part ready by Aug.1st, so it shouldn't be too long before it's ready and up! I'll post more about this when I know more details around this.

Well, that's it! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. I'm barely holding up due to serious sleep issues caused by my 15 month old! Life is great! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar