søndag 27. desember 2009

Random LO's

I've gotten my first digital scrapbook printed. It's for my son and his first year. While I had a lot of LO's saved on my harddrive, I still had to create some new LO's to fill some special occasions. When I started creating digital LO's I didn't think I'd ever get them printed, so I've saved some of my files too small. Anyway, here's a few of my newer LO's:


My first double pages using no template, kit: Another Year Older by Shanmomto4 Designs


Kit: Sweet Slumber by Mandy Mystiques


Kit: Chocolatey Goodness by Designs by Jen Yurko
Template: from Songbird Avenue - by Jan Crowley



Kit: Sweetness by Bèa Scrap and Design


2 kommentarer:

  1. VERY, very nice!!! I want to make my first book, but am so scared of the idea of trying to make the whole things flow and not look like random layouts all jumbled together! You did a really nice job of mixing kits and still keeping it looking harmonious!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Rebecca, thanks, I had the same worries, and wondering what the shadowing/pictures/kits would look like in print, but I loved it! Now I'm trying to only make LO's I intend to use for printing purposes, and even though you might not think it's possible, it's made digi scrapping so much more fun, at least to me! Happy New Year!

    SvarSlett