søndag 13. desember 2009

Template Freebie!

I have a new freebie for you. It's been too long, so I hope you enjoy this. It's a template this time. I enjoy making templates, almost as much as I enjoy using them myself. It does give you new ideas and ways of thinking while creating. At least it does to me. This download version only contains a .psd file so it does require photoshop. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

To make sure the template was good to go, I used it myself and created this LO using it:


I used Shanmomto4 Designs kit named "Dreaming of you". Isn't it just gorgeous? I absolutely recommend checking out her stuff at Scrapable. She is awesome.

Anyway, here's the template. No fancy packaging, but you get the idea non the less :)


Download HERE

Make sure you leave a comment if you download, and I'd love to see a gallery link if you use it!



4 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Dec [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 14 Dec [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    SvarSlett