mandag 11. januar 2010

New Freebie Template for your P-365!

So, how is your Project 365 going? I'm still up to date on mine, but I can see that this is gonna take some serious will power to keep up through out the year! Thinking how neat it will be to look back on a whole year like that is what keeps me wanting to so it. And with templates I'm sure it'll be easier. Which is why I'm determined to share some with you! It's hard to make a LO with 7 photos and journaling without making it look cluttered. But I really like how this template turned out. So I really hope you enjoy it as well.

Here's my LO created using the template:



And here's the template:



You can get it HERE. As always this file only contains a .psd file and 12x12 format.

Have a great day and remember to check back for more template freebies and other goodies that might show up ;)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jan [LA 10:20pm] - 12 Jan [NY 01:20am, UK 06:20am, OZ 05:20pm] ).

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    SvarSlett
  3. This is awesome Template Julia!! I can see many uses for this template!! TFS!!

    SvarSlett