lørdag 2. januar 2010

New LO's made of BTA Designs' Templates!

Since joining the BTA Designs crew, I've been able to play around with some awesome templates. One of my favorite things about templates, is that it force me to scrap out of the box, and it challenges me to add my special touch to them. However, if I really need to scrap a LO and don't have as much time as I'd like, templates are great for that purpose as well.

Anyway, my point is (yes I do have one *lol*), here's what I came up with using 2 of her template packs. You can now get them both at Scrapable and Enchanted Studio Scraps.

Kit: 4 The Boys by Designs by Jen Yurko

kit: Fancy Free by Shanmomto4 Designs *NEW*- released 1/1 at Scrapable

Kit: A Nature Walk by Mandy Mystiques

Kit: Once In A Blue Moon by Kasia Designs

Kit: Picture Your Life by Cardamome

Kit: Rainy Day Blues by Chaos Lounge

Kit: Funky Christmas Collab at Digital-Crea


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar