torsdag 21. januar 2010

Splish Splash, are you taking a bath?

Did you ever have some specific pictures in mind and couldn't find the right kit for it? This recently happened to me. I have a bunch of bathtime pictures that I need to scrap, but hadn't come across a good kit for them. I went looking and couldn't really find anything I immediately fell in love with. I figured I'd suggest it to Shanmomto4 Designs, and she whipped up this gorgeous, but yet fun kit. A bathtime kit needs to encourage play, and this one certainly does!


It's called "Splash Time" and can be found at Sunshine Studio Scraps.

Also, Charlize Creations just released her new kit "Play it Again" over at Polka Dot Plum and Scrapbook Bytes. Here's my LO using her kit:



You can find Play it Again at PDP and SBB!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar