lørdag 2. januar 2010

Template Challenge at Shanmomto4 Designs' Forum!

I'm on the CT for Shanmomto4 Designs and I'm a huge fan of her work. Therefor I gladly help her whenever possible, and this time I did a template for her challenge at her forum. It's for January and the rules are super simple. Plus, you get a free template and an awesome participation prize.

Here's a preview of the template and my LO created using it:



I created this template with P365 in mind. I will be doing it this year, and figured since it's a huge project, and time consuming, a lot of people might welcome the template *lol* I'll probably add more templates as freebies on my blog now and then that are specifically designed for P365.
Anyway, make sure you go and pick up this template at Shanmomto4 Designs' forum, which are located HERE! What a great way to start 2010, eh? ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jan [LA 05:26pm, NY 08:26pm] - 03 Jan [UK 01:26am, OZ 12:26pm] ).

    SvarSlett