fredag 9. april 2010

It's Friday and a new kit is released!

Happy weekend people! I have been so busy this week that I only now, at 1:26 am, find myself almost done on the computer for tonight. Since the move I've been so busy running errands and picking up more stuff at where we used to live that it's seemed like an impossible act to be completely moved out!

Anyway, I present to you my newest kit! One of my faves, and I've had the pleasure of working with it already. If you see my previous post in this blog about the birthday of SDD, you can see I used this kit for the ad. I also have a free template in my store, where the LO I created using the template is made with this kit.


It's on sale through Sunday, for only $3 in my store at SDD.

1 kommentar:

  1. such a sweet caterpillar sweetheart. so appreciated your mini kit. Thank you.

    love to you and angel blessings xxx

    SvarSlett